We are delighted to share that Norvestor, a leading private equity firm in the Nordics, has closed Norvestor IX SCSp (“Norvestor IX”) at its hard cap of €1.5 billion, exceeding its €1.25 billion target, despite a challenging fundraising environment.
With Norvestor IX, the firm will pursue extensive opportunities within the Nordics services and solutions sectors across technology-enabled, consumer, business and industrial solutions. The fund is nearly double the size of its predecessor fund and was oversubscribed, reflecting the conviction around Norvestor’s value-creation proposition.
Asante served as the exclusive global fundraising adviser.
Established in 1989, Norvestor is one of the most established private equity firms in the Nordics, with over three decades of heritage in the region. Norvestor maintains offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin and Luxembourg, providing the team a truly local presence and comprehensive coverage of the full opportunity landscape. The Norvestor funds seek to invest in growth companies in the Nordic mid-market that have potential to achieve a leading Nordic or international position, typically through organic growth, acquisitions across fragmented industries and by geographic expansion. Read more at www.norvestor.com
Asante Capital Group is a leading independent private equity placement and advisory group. Founded in 2010, the firm has offices in London, New York City, Hong Kong, and Munich. The team of over 70 professionals has advised on over $80 billion of successful private capital raisings across the globe, raising capital from North American, European, Middle East and Asia-Pacific-based investors. Asante specializes in GP advisory and fundraising support across primary, direct and secondary investments.
- AltAssets: Norvestor’s ninth fund closes on nearly double the size of predecessor
- Axios: Pro Rata Newsletter
- Buyouts: Norvestor amasses 1.5bn euros for ninth Nordic PE fund
- Fortune: Term Sheet Newsletter
- Opalesque: Norvestor amasses $1.6bn for ninth Nordic PE fund
- Pitchbook: VC, PE and M&A Newsletter
- Private Equity International: Side Letter: ESG’s blurred lines
- Private Equity News: Norvestor defies mid-market fundraising squeeze with €1.5bn fund
- Real Deals: Fund in Focus: Norvestor IX closes on €1.5bn hard-cap
- Wall Street Journal: Pro PE Newsletter